This acts a deposit and a time is reserved for your consultation +/- treatment.
- If you have a treatment on the same day as your consultation, $250 is deducted off the total
- If you need more time to think over things, your treatment needs to be delayed for
social reasons or you're not suitable for treatment reason, the fee is not refundable or transferable
Why can't I get a quote before I book?
New patients often want to know a ballpark price of what their treatment will be before they book in. But this is too simplified
Each and every face is completely different. Until you've had an in depth consultation, it's impossible to know how much product is suitable or what technique might be required. Dr Jake therefore recommends that new patients come with an open mind to try and understand facial aesthetics properly instead of only focusing on the price.
Think of this example: Imagine a mechanic trying to quote what your car repair might cost before they've had a chance to assess your car - it's just not possible! They'll need to see the car, assess the damage, work out what parts are needed and also tailor the repair to the car make and year of registration..
Facial aesthetics and injectables are really no different and it would be completely misleading to quote patients a price before they've been assessed.. As a result, Dr Jake doesn't advertise 'cheek filler' or 'tear trough filler' prices - each face is special and will be treated as such.
What consultation should I book?
- Consultations for new patients
A consultation is a fundamental part of your treatment planning journey and new patients are given longer booking slots. Regardless of what treatment you think you might want, you will need to have a full consultation to evaluate your aesthetic needs and for Dr Jake to design you a sensible treatment plan.
What's included in the price?
- Your medical history, previous aesthetic treatments, wants, wishes and worries will all be explored.
- It's vitally important to understand you as a person, your job and how conservative or otherwise your personality is. This will help guide what treatment options may help improve how you want to be perceived, but also without feeling self-conscious or looking 'done'.
- Clinical photos will be taken to explore why certain treatments may or may not be suitable for your own features. These will be kept as a medical record to monitor your progress..
- Dr Jake is one of very few injectors in Australia who incorporates aesthetic ultrasound into his injecting to further improve his accuracy and safety. If this is required prior to a filler treatment it is complimentary.
- Only the most comfortable needles are used for anti-wrinkle injections and for fillers, the market-leading TSK cannulas.
- A complimentary review is always be offered (bookable straight after your treatment or later by yourself online)
- You'll be given Dr Jake's details so you can contact him personally if you ever have any questions or urgent concerns.