Dr Jake Sloane - prices
New patients will want to know what the price of their treatment will be before they commit to booking in. That's totally understandable because you want to know your rough budget. But every face is completely different and so it's worth coming to your consultation with an open mind and to try and understand facial aesthetics properly.
Imagine a car mechanic trying to quote what your car repair might be before they've assessed your car - it's just not possible! They'll need to see the car, assess the damage, work out what parts are needed and also tailor the repair to the car make and age.
Facial aesthetics and injectables are really no different to that example and it would be completely misleading to quote a price before you've been assessed.. As a result, Dr Jake doesn't advertise 'cheek filler' or 'tear trough filler' prices - each face is special and will be treated as such.
- Dr Jake has a few different consultation bookings and for new patients, it's recommended to book the 60 minutes option.
- A consultation is a fundamental part of your treatment planning journey. Regardless of what treatment you think you might want, all patients will need to have a full face consultation to evaluate their aesthetic needs and to create a holistic and safe treatment plan.
- Your medical history, previous aesthetic treatments, wants, wishes and worries will be explored. It's vitally important to understand you as a person and work out how the treatments proposed might help improve how you want to be perceived.
- Photos will be taken to explore why certain treatments may or may not be suitable for your own features and be kept as a medical record to monitor your progress.
- A complimentary review is always be offered (bookable straight after your treatment or later by yourself online)
- You'll be given Dr Jake's details so you can contact him personally if you ever have any questions or urgent concerns.
- This acts a consultation fee and a time will be reserved for your consultation +/- treatment.
- If you proceed to have a treatment on the same day as your consultation, the $250 goes towards the total cost
- If however you need more time to think over things or your treatment needs to be planned for a future date for medical reasons, the consultation fee is not refundable.